Oatmeal Berry Breakfast Bowl
Use any milk of your choice.
Frozen Greek Yogurt
(Optional: Use this or the plain greek yogurt.)
Frozen Mixed Berries
Plain Greek Yogurt
(Optional: Use this or the yogurt cube.)
1. Stir the oats and cinnamon together in a single-serving sized, microwave-safe bowl.
2. Add your choice of milk. (eg. Almond milk, skim milk, 2% milk, sheep’s milk, etc.) Stir in the vanilla and liquid stevia (Optional).
3. Place a frozen yogurt cube in the middle of the bowl. (Omit this step if you have fresh Greek yogurt to use.)
4. Microwave your oats with the yogurt cube for 1 minute and 20-40 seconds, depending on the power of your microwave.
5. ***If using a yogurt cube: Stir the your oats to fully incorporate the thawed yogurt cube with the oats.
6. ***If using fresh Greek yogurt instead of the frozen cube: Top hot oats with Greek yogurt.
7. Top with 1/2 cup of your favourite frozen berries. The berries will cool the hot cereal and the temperature of both the berries and the oats should be just about right! 🙂